Sparkly Wreath

Welcome WoW fans :)  This is Jenifer here with you today to share a fun sparkly wreath I made.  It is so cool my daughter stole it from me before the powders were even dry..  LOL
I cut a circle ring out of a piece of cardboard and then stamped and embossed an entire sheet of leaves.  I layered them on the cardboard and added a fun ribbon tassel and a fantastic glitter velvet bow.  The glitter reindeer is an old Christmas ornament that went perfect with the beautiful sparkle of the powders.

Here is a close up of some of the sparkle.  I hope you have enjoyed my project today.


Wow supplies used:
Flights of fancy-stamps
Embossing powders-
Fairy dust
Ho Ho Ho
Mistletoe Magic
Silent Night
Sugar plum

Other supplies used:
May Arts ribbons

Comments

  1. love it, great idea to use the leaves for your wreath with a lot of sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your wreath looks amazing! Love these colours and all the lovely sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't blame your daughter it is stunning ! The mix of powders is perfect x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment