De-vine canvas

Hi there,
It's Nikki here from the design team.... and today I wanted to share my inspiration project with you.
I have created a 4x6 canvas with the De-Vine stamp and some yummy new powders....sunset orange and calypso.


I love these new powders and the new De-Vine stamp is a must have to every stampers collection - perfect for backgrounds or using as the key focus.

Here is the project that I created




Here is my shopping list for all the yummy WOW! products that I used....

De-Vine stamp set
VersaMark ink pad
Calypso embossing glitter
Primary sunset orange regular
4x6 canvas
Heat gun

We would love to see your favourite embossing techniques. Remember to leave us a link to your blog so that we can pop on over and visit.
Till next time,
Happy crafting

Nikki x

Comments

Post a Comment