Use your Moulds to decorate mirrors

Hi again

Christine here with the February blog post.  I am leaving the Design team for a while so this will be my last post for this year. Iv'e really enjoyed being on the Design Team so I must take this opportunity of thanking all at WoW for their support, kindness, encouragement and their lovely products work with. They certainly do inspire and to get your creative juices flowing. Check out my Pinterest boards to see some of the WoW projects Iv'e made since being on the Design Team.  Click here


 The embossing powders, stamps and foils etc are exceptional quality and Iv'e enjoyed creating with them in the past two years.

This month's project theme is "glass" - As I love the WoW moulds, Iv'e decorated a mirror using embossing powders melted in melt pot. I found one of my old mirrors to upcycle.  I melted some gold powders in a melt pot then poured the melted powder into the beautiful WoW heart mould.  I then wire-wrapped each heart and stuck them onto the mirror. Other embellishments and moulds can be used to add decoration - perhaps you could use the WoW  tiny daisies which would look fabulous.

To stick the hearts onto the glass I used Silicone glue.

Prtoducts used were 

Metallic Gold Rich
Metallic gold Rich Pale
Silicone Mould -  Heart
Silicone Mould - Daisy

Other products used:
Melt pot
Silicone Glue
Beaded wire

Comments

  1. beautiful and clever idea Christine - love this xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the inspiration, it is really wonderful

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment