Stained Glass Birthday Card

 Hi this is Jenifer here with you today to share my project with the "glass" theme.  I couldn't get the idea of a stained glass window out of my head so that is what I tried to accomplish in my card.

Using a background stamp I embossed with with Primary Ebony.  Then using Twinkling H2O's and a paintbrush I colored in the ovals.  I love how it turned out :)  I also used the Everyday Sentiments stamp for the Birthday wishes embossed with Bodacious Blue and the little flower is the combination of Earthtone Grape, Presidio Purple and Berrylicious.
Here is a closeup of the design, doesn't it remind you a little bit like stained glass?

WOW Embossing products used for this project.
WOW Bodacious Blue
WOW Berrylicious
WOW regular Primary Ebony (black)
WOW Earthtone Grape
WOW Melt-it Powder
WOW Presidio Purple
WOW Everyday Sentiments

Thank you so much for taking at my project today.
Jenifer

Comments