My stars and stripes

Hi there, Nikki here with my inspiration card for you all.
Now the card I planned to do was totally different, but you know what it's like..... you start to create and end up going off in a totally different direction! lol
I like the finished card... so here's what I made and how I did it.....
This is the finished card...
I used
Fab foils in Turquoise
Caribbean Jewels powders - St Lucia Surf
                                             Cayman Coral
                                             Martinique Mauve
Take various widths of double sided tape and place them across your card.
Remove the backing.
Lay the foil across your take (coloured side up) give it a good rub to make sure it is stuck to all the tape, then peel off. I love this effect!
 I used a punch to create the stars and embossed them.
 This is what they looked like with one layer of embossing powder.
 This is what they looked like with two layers of embossing powder.
 And this is what they look like with three layers of embossing powder...
 I attached them to my card with 3d foam pads and then popped on a greeting.
We would love to see what you can create with the stars and stripes theme....
Happy crafting
Nikki x

Comments

  1. i love what you did with the stars

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this - great project.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic idea, looks very cool!

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is brilliant, it looks so much fun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, love the stars and the foil, beautiful colours.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  6. what do I think .... I think it's FANTASTIC!!!!!! You have even inspired me to dust off my embossing powders!!!! Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is Great Nikki Hugs Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic Card Nikki. Love it. Great use of the foils. Chris x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment