Decadence "WOW" Style!!!

The theme for last month was "decadence" but I missed it, so I'm using my project for this month's post! I wasn't quite sure how to interpret this theme but when I hear the word decadence I think of "over indulgence". But looking up the actual meaning it has to do with the decline of morality also. So this is just my personal take!!!

There is a lot of embossing on this page! The frame and mat around the photo, the chippie dressform and corset, and even the lace! I used lots of "Desert Sands" on this page.



Here you can see the bottom of the photo frame, I used Primary Ebony Ultra High and Silver regular powder mixed. Then on the ornate chippie frame (Imaginarium Designs) I used Metallic Gold Rich Ultra High powder. The blooms are Prima.




Here you see Dressform (Imaginarium Designs). On this I used Desert Sands Gobi. And on the hanger part of it I just used more Metallic Gold Rich Regular.


Here you see the lace, which I covered with embossing ink and then sprinked with the Desert Sands Sahara powder, it's so pretty! And then on the corset (Imaginarium Designs) more of the Sahara powder.


Here you see a little more detail of the lace. It really worked well, and it's so sparkly and pretty!!!


This page was a lot of fun, choosing embellishments and making it kind of loaded up!!! I hope you don't mind that it's a month late for the theme, lol!!! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you liked the layout!

Patti

WOW Products Used:
Desert Sands collection, Gobi and Sahara
Metallic Gold Rich Pale Regular
Metallic Gold Rich Ultra High
Primary Ebony Ultra High
Silver Regular

Other Products Used:
Imaginarium Designs chippies
Graphic45 Metal embellishments
Prima Black Coal Invild Bolme ink
ColorBox ink chestnut
Prima Blooms
Prima Almanac and Printery paper

Comments

  1. Awesome project, Patti! I love all of the different elements and texture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patti, I love this L/O! You really know how to layer and embellish. I have a hard time with that. Thanks for the inspiration. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment