Soapy clean....

Hi there,
It's Nikki here with my summer inspiration for you.....
Now when I think of summer I think of yellows and cool showers - well especially with the heatwave we have been having over the past few weeks.
So I decided to do something a little different this month.
This month I have been using a selection of the moulds that WOW! sell. You can find them here....

I wanted to make something that my guests over the summer could use.....
This is what I made...
A little something for my guests to use in the shower.....

I took a bar of soap (I used Pears as I just love the smell of it but you could use other kinds of soap - a tar soap melts nicely).... and I melted it in my melt pot - i cut little bits of the soap up and placed it into a little cake tin and sat that into the melt pot. This means it's easier to handle and clean up after!

While the soap was liquid I poured it into the moulds. After a minute or so I popped them out the moulds

Hey prestso .... mini soaps that are in the design of the moulds. I loved them!

I thought if these were put into a little gift bag, box or bag, then they would make great prezzies or stocking fillers.
Perfect for making your guests feel special....
I hope you are enjoying the sunshine too x

Comments

  1. What a neat idea :)
    Von ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. FANTASTIC IDEA. Brilliant Nikki. I am definitely going to give this a try. Thanks so much for sharing. Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea Nikki - I can see stocking fillers! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment