With Love from me to you

Hi - Christine here again with this month's theme "Love and Romance" - and what better way to celebrate than with a lovely bottle of red to share between two.

I made a bottle cover complete with an embossed heart so that you can use it as a gift for that someone special.  Here's how I made it.

Firstly I covered some WoW Resist Papers (pre-Embossed) with black Dye ink then when dry, polished off some of the ink to highlight the embossed image. I then took a patterned circle and embossed it with Pearl Gold Sparkle powders.
Then using Funky Foam Letters I embossed each letter in turn with Primary Apple Red powder and stuck these onto the gold circle. This was then stuck onto the resist paper and fixed to the bottle with tape.

For the heart at the top I embossed a die cut heart shape with 3 layers of Apple Red and 3 layers of Ultra High Clear Braille powder. I then spread some Pearl Gold Sparkle powder on some paper and inked up the Brocade stamp with clear ink. I then placed the inked stamp onto the powder.
I then heated up the heart and whilst it was hot, placed the powdered stamp into the heated heart. This impressed the gold sparkle powder into the triple embossed heart leaving a gold flourish pattern. This was then attached to the bottle with ribbon at the top.  To finish and for the bottom silhouette image -  I stamped the Simply Amazing silhouette frame onto white card using Ebony black embossing powder and triple embossed on top with clear - then cut it out and stuck it to the bottle.

This would make a lovely present and could be adapted to suit any occasion. Hope you like it and happy crafting ..                                                                                                                                                                

Products used for this project were:

Comments

  1. Eine sehr schöne Idee eine Flasche zu verschenken. Schade ich habe leider noch kein rotes WOW Embossingpulver.....steht auf meiner Wunschliste. Liebe Grüße Silvi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your 'own label' operation Christine. Very nice idea for a gift!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment