A Wow Mini Album

Hello, Wow fans! Anne here.  It's the last day of November and soon Christmas will be knocking on our doors. I'm sure a lot of you industrious people have already put up your trees, decorated them, adorned the exterior with lights and lawn ornaments and have all your shopping done and packages wrapped. Well, guess what... I haven't bought the first gift yet. Truth be known, all of my gifts will be hand made this year as money is awfully tight and there's no room in my budget for shopping.

I have for you today a mini album I made featuring Graphic 45's A Ladies' Journal collection and lots of WOW! Embossing Powders and Clear Stamps. I'm going to cut right to the chase and show it to you as there are several pages in this little book.


This collection by Graphic 45 is absolutely gorgeous.  I have been wanting to do this for quite some time and when I was assigned to do a mini or scrapbook layout, guess which one I chose!



As you can see in the above photo, all of the pockets, envelopes and waterfall flip work.




This is the waterfall flip feature. Each flap can hold a photo, description or anything you desire. 



 

And here's the back. The embossing powders I used were: Metallic Gold Regular, Metallic Copper Regular, Neutral Shimmer Regular, Opaque White, and Primary Ebony. The stamp sets I used were With Love, Simply Amazing, Brocade and Make A Wish. 

I hope you enjoyed seeing this little book. It's going to a special person on my Christmas list. Mini albums are a lot of work but the results are usually so eye-catching it makes all the extra effort worthwhile. Thanks for stopping by the WOW blog today. Until next time....

Happy crafting!
Anniebee

Comments