Coffee Time


Over the past couple of months I have been showing all you lovlies how to do back grounding with your embossing powders and stamps,  and adding a few more ingredients.  To night I am not going to show a step by step, but instead show you a card that I made. I have been creating a lot lately for different assignments and sort of lost myself a bit!  I wanted to get back to what I love doing.  I love my embossing powders, and I love how they really complement my inks and stamps.  For this card I embossed a white piece of card and lightly ran my versa mark over top of it, so the embossing powder would just stick to the raised areas, but because I love the grungy style if a bit got in the lower areas it does not matter as it adds texture to the card. I then played round with my inks and added colour.  After I got the result I liked I got a damp cloth and wiped over the embossed area to show the color I had embossed with, which for this project was WOW white.  As in this pic.
 
Here is the card I made.  I really love how this has turned out.  I have used distress pens to color my image and added some bling


Well good night from my we part of the world, its midnight here and School starts again tomorrow :-)
Happy scrappin   xox Donna




Comments